I have never had to think about making a bad review of any places but truly and honestly Greenberg dental NEEDS to have a better customer services, management and staff needs to be more respectful to patients. I am not sure why they feel entitled to hang up on people and be disrespectful to patients.

The office of Kissimmee the one in Michigan ave and The one in Vine are both always a mess and either they need more hands on or they just do not trained their employees to treat people with kindness and respect. I will not recommended anyone to go visit these dentist offices since in my experience have been horrible and very frustrating. NOT all offices have same hours and when the doctor or office closes for any type of emergency or reason they don’t contact patients to change appointments or make them aware that the office will be closing when having a scheduled appointment. The office of West Kissimmee as well is very unprofessional and inconsistent.

I have contacted customer service and yet the only reply and respond I get is we are not sure what is happening with this clinics and I am sorry.

So, my question is Greenberg dental is a one company or multiple clinics that share a name? if so what is the CEO of this clinics think about the many negative reviews and losing patients because of The unprofessional staff they hired?

Product or Service Mentioned: Greenberg Dental And Orthodontics Customer Care.

Comments