When my consultation was scheduled i asked the front office assistant if they were pulling my teeth the day of the consultation and she said No!It's just to see if i'm getting the gas or shots.

Related: Greenberg Dental And Orthodontics - Unbeleivably Terrible Practice

So when i got there on Dec 2014 the doc assistant told me they were! well i had went xmas shop by then so i had to wait longer with the pain. So on Jan 7 2015 i got my teeth pulled they forgot to put the correct date on my doc note to return back to work,so my mom went back inside so this could be fixed and one of the RUDE assistance up front gave her sooo much attitude and said there's nothing she can do and brushed her off REAL QUICK! If i wasn't under sudation they would've heard me!!

They don't act rude when taking my money, so don't do that to your patience.

I think ALL the women that work at the front desk need to take customer service classes they need to realize we are there because of pain etc..We don't need any extra attitude, because if it wasn't for the clients they wouldn't have jobs J/s!!!!

Review about: Tooth Extraction.

2.2
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Greenberg Dental And Orthodontics?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.