Greenberg Dental And Orthodontics - Review about Tooth Extraction from Daytona Beach, Florida

When my consultation was scheduled i asked the front office assistant if they were pulling my teeth the day of the consultation and she said No!It's just to see if i'm getting the gas or shots.

So when i got there on Dec 2014 the doc assistant told me they were! well i had went xmas shop by then so i had to wait longer with the pain. So on Jan 7 2015 i got my teeth pulled they forgot to put the correct date on my doc note to return back to work,so my mom went back inside so this could be fixed and one of the RUDE assistance up front gave her sooo much attitude and said there's nothing she can do and brushed her off REAL QUICK! If i wasn't under sudation they would've heard me!!

They don't act rude when taking my money, so don't do that to your patience.

I think ALL the women that work at the front desk need to take customer service classes they need to realize we are there because of pain etc..We don't need any extra attitude, because if it wasn't for the clients they wouldn't have jobs J/s!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Tooth Extraction
Review category
Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
review #581588 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Greenberg Dental And Orthodontics? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.