That Greenberg must not be paying his girls well bc hey are so disagreeable on phone. Every time, too!

Just saying my son hates going there and he's not *** or spoiled.

Need 100 words to submit-

Jfkeidmvmcocormfoclx.widmcloxiejfmgovodormkr lrirkfjddkdodoeoeleldlelelldpdpdp d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dental appointment. Greenberg Dental And Orthodontics needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dental appointment in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Greenberg Dental And Orthodontics.

Had an Experience with Greenberg Dental And Orthodontics?

Comments

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #956404

Oh, thank you for the smile.I'm so sick and tired of dealing with Greenberg AND posting anything with its minimum number of words....so your post made me laugh.

Thank you. Finding a front desk employee at Greenberg (anywhere) is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. What are those 5 girl doing behind that counter besides chit chatting and laughing?

Why can't they at least move the party to where we can't see them OR HEAR THEM.This millionaire Greenberg better watch over his shoulder or he'll be filing for bankruptcy....and I'll be doing the happy dance.